Sunday, August 23, 2009

WHY?

I've been exercising regularly the past two weeks, only eating out on occasion, and watching what I eat at home. So, imagine my surprise when I got on the scale and saw that I've actually GAINED a couple of pounds. WHY? It was a little discouraging, but I'm not going to give up on my efforts. I fear that my waist line is waiting for me to return to an anti-dairy/wheat regime, not to mention my skin would benefit as well... but I don't want to!!! I love bread, cereal in the morning is SO much easier than frying up an egg, ice-cream is delectable, sandwiches are convenient and yummy all at the same time... and here in lies the problem. I know in the long run I would feel and look healthier, but it's going to be a challenge. I'm not quite ready to make that leap again, but it's on my mind, and I'm sure I'll get there sooner rather than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment