Monday, May 24, 2010

Back

It's been quite a while since I hurt my back, and things are still not quite back to normal. Running is still a bit difficult, but I'm hoping to ease back into it soon. I have been riding my bike quite a bit though. Today, I went 12 miles! I'm thinking I could get into this, I'm enjoying it so much. Those 50 mile/100 mile distance rides actually sound kind of fun. Let's see if I can do a 20 miler first though, and move on from there.

2 comments:

  1. I've been riding my bike too! I love how quickly you can see progress. I hope that it will soon become more "second nature" or smooth. Right now I'm clumsy and not at all natural. But, it's fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, maybe we should a duathlon! That would be totally fun!!! Of course, I need to get the running thing going again.

    ReplyDelete